Project Safety & CDM Co-ordination

If you are the building owner and are carrying out building works, you can instruct us to serve party wall notices.

We can prepare and agree a party wall award. This is sometimes also referred to as a party wall agreement. We can produce a schedule of the condition of the neighbouring properties, to ensure that you are not held responsible for any pre-existing defects. If you are an adjoining owner and your neighbour is carrying out building works;

Under the Construction, Design and Management Regulations 2007, it is now mandatory to appoint a CDM co-ordinator on all notifiable projects.

We can advise you at your rights under the Party Wall Act etc. We also ensure all controls are in place to minimise the risk of damage to your property, monitor the building works, and identify any damage to your property. 

Note, under the Act, the developer is required to pay our fees on your behalf.


Henleaze Business Centre,
13 Harbury Road, Henleaze,
Bristol BS9 4PN
Tel: 01172 872199


56 Gloucester Road,
South Kensington,
London SW7 4UB
Tel: 020 3633 2515


Unit 2b Manaton Court,
Manaton Close, Marsh Barton,
Exeter EX2 8PF
Tel: 01392 984364


Bridge House,
7 Bridge Street
Taunton TA1 1TG
Tel: 01823 765057


24-26 George Place
Tel: 01752 936567

Frequently Asked Questions


If you need some help with Project Safety & CDM Co-ordination...

Click here to contact us today, and we can aid you further.